www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index
www.albemarleboatowners.com     Forum Guidelines    Boat Galleries     Buy-Sell Boats     Fishing Information     Store     Directory     Links    
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Getting a 24 next sunday.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
albefishin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Getting a 24 next sunday....... Reply with quote

Going Sunday to pick up a used 24 Albie ,i cant wait I have had 5 other boats and am looking forward to fishing this boat next season . Im a little concerned with the roll but i strictly fish offshore so more troll than roll hopefully. I am going to be in need of some fish box ideas and a swim platform for ice/. Any idea where I can find these items I am glad to be part of this board and will be looking for your guidance and insight as to getting her ship shape for spring tuna season. thanks gang Im located in Chesapeake and also post on Tidalfish...C Ya on the h2o
daybreak_in_Biloxi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: fishboxes Reply with quote

Welcome

You might want to think about a tuna bag. It really works well for us.
A Salt Weapon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Getting a 24 next sunday....... Reply with quote

albefishin wrote:
Going Sunday to pick up a used 24 Albie ,i cant wait I have had 5 other boats and am looking forward to fishing this boat next season . Im a little concerned with the roll but i strictly fish offshore so more troll than roll hopefully. I am going to be in need of some fish box ideas and a swim platform for ice/. Any idea where I can find these items I am glad to be part of this board and will be looking for your guidance and insight as to getting her ship shape for spring tuna season. thanks gang Im located in Chesapeake and also post on Tidalfish...C Ya on the h2o

Good for you and welcome. I am in Norfolk, not to far from you. What year Albemarle you are getting? Let me know if you need any help with locating parts and diagrams.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ,guys I am buying the 88 model from the buy/sell portion of this board,Jon the owner seems like a stand up guy I am meeting him in Jersy next Sunday Im in Nags Head right now and I know the tuna bite is going off and its slick calm with light s/w winds wish I had her this weekend. I have a TUNA BAG that I have never had to use due to lrg. fish boxes so it should come in handy but I still need ice storage and dont like coolers sliding all over so I think I will add a platform and a ssi cooler like Hblac did on Albemarlin and I would like to buy one of those seat /fish box combos if I knew where or how to buy one. Ill post some pictures next week when I drag her home just need a new name for it was thinking bout ALBEDAMN but not sure if I really want that on my transom
silverg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlton Layton in Edenton has the molds for the seat boxes Albe used in the earlier models and will make them I believe.
albefishin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up the boat yesterday. Does anyone know anyone in Tidewater,Va that does sand or soda blasting for old bottom paint removal. This is one of the main things I need to have done to get her ready. Thanks Im sure Ill have tons more ?'s as I have been primarily a twin outboard owner....Thnx
A Salt Weapon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

albefishin wrote:
Picked up the boat yesterday. Does anyone know anyone in Tidewater,Va that does sand or soda blasting for old bottom paint removal. This is one of the main things I need to have done to get her ready. Thanks Im sure Ill have tons more ?'s as I have been primarily a twin outboard owner....Thnx

Call mike or jimmy at east beach marina in Norfolk at: 362-5000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left a message for em thanks for the lead...
GW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board hope the new boat is doing well. I keep my boat in Hampton see ya on the water.
CVSFA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: