www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index
www.albemarleboatowners.com     Forum Guidelines    Boat Galleries     Buy-Sell Boats     Fishing Information     Store     Directory     Links    
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Spray Rails
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index -> Tips and Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX-Albe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Just installed Reply with quote

[quote="xrayvision"]I just had my rails installed, along with new bottom paint. This installation was done exactly from the instructions provided by Donna. She send pictures of a completed job along with complete work instructions.

The boat is a 1996 260 cc ob and I have the same ride complaints everyone else has expressed.

I will post the results.

xrayvision, I have a 265 and found this post while looking into doing the same install on it. Do you by chance still have the instructions provided by Donna. Compared to the earlier posts on this thread where the rails were installed the entire length of the hull on a 265, I like the look much better on yours installd in the rear, but I guess what really matters is how it handles. How have they performed the way installed on your CC. Did they fix the handling problems and ride complaints associated with this hull as described in the earlier posts?
sailouterbanks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else have spray rails? Any other mods to help a 265 be less tippy?
AllAmericanpest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had them on my boat for over 2 years & they work very well. I'm not sure what you mean by "tippy". Be careful where on the hull you install them. If installed wrong they can be dangerous
AllAmericanpest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had them on my boat for over 2 years & they work very well. I'm not sure what you mean by "tippy". Be careful where on the hull you install them. If installed wrong they can be dangerous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index -> Tips and Modifications All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: