www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index
www.albemarleboatowners.com     Forum Guidelines    Boat Galleries     Buy-Sell Boats     Fishing Information     Store     Directory     Links    
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Albemarle 265 Props

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index -> Mechanical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enforcer33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Albemarle 265 Props Reply with quote

I have a 1995 Albemarle 265 with 7.4gl and DP-E outdrive. The props are currently C4's that are damaged (galvanic corrosion caused by poor maintenance by previous owner) and need to be replaced. C4's were also overproped and only allowed the engine a max of 3400rpm and 21 knots. I bought D4 props as recommended by Volvo but the clearly do not fit the prop shaft. Further research shows a match with the B series props. What does everyone run on DP-E outdrives?
gottaway

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my 1999 265 express with 7.4 and DP-E, I ran b3 props.
bobross

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Props on 265 with 7.4 engine Reply with quote

I have the 1995 265 with 7.4 gas engine and DP outdrive. I has the aluminum B-3 props. Gets around 4500 rpms at WOT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index -> Mechanical All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: