www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index
www.albemarleboatowners.com     Forum Guidelines    Boat Galleries     Buy-Sell Boats     Fishing Information     Store     Directory     Links    
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

2 5.7 F.I Vortec engines with full volvo penta SXDP drives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index -> Buying - Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cataztrophy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: 2 5.7 F.I Vortec engines with full volvo penta SXDP drives Reply with quote

I'm going to be taking these engines out in Oct if anyone has a blank canvas or needs an engine for a 27 or 24 I have everything you could possibly want or need. I have 4 sets of props twould are brand new never used One of the engines has maybe 100 hours on it
The other around 800 both have new manifolds and risers as of last fall only 2 months in any salt water use they are perfect
I have specialty tools as in fuel pressure gauges for the F.I I have the monitor to read what's going on with the computer of the engines
Pumps belts hoses sensors
Like I stated come October it's all going to be removed. I will end up Fleabaying it all but I figured you guys may want to repower and I can help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.albemarleboatowners.com Forum Index -> Buying - Selling All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: